The blazing sun, the cramped stinky shuttles between convention centers and the countless miles you walk as you search for the next big thing in fashion. You have to come prepared with fashion accessories of your own. Since accessories is all we do, we've compiled our favorites to survive Las Vegas Fashion Week.
- Canvas Backpack or Tote- This is essential for carrying around all the freebies, line sheets, stickers, business cards and whatever else you may pick up through your tour of the convention.
- Sunglasses- NO BRAINER. Not only to protect your eyes when you go outside for the first time in 3 days, but also, in case you accidentally forget you are there for work and have one too many free gin and tonics while sitting at the penny slots.
- A Watch- Because there are no clocks in the casinos!
- A lightweight scarf- to protect yourself from those UV rays, we all love leather, but don’t want to look like a tanned hide.
- Packable Floppy Hat- For the 5 seconds you may get poolside.
- Bota Bag Flask- They used to be that stinky goat leather, now they come in cute prints. Tote around your hydrating water in style.